I have a feeling I’m going to be posting recipes frequently, especially if Tiffany really likes them. Tonight was another success, so here you go. This is what I am now calling my Chicken Cheesy Tomato Recipe.
- One can of White Premium Chunk Chicken Breast.
- One can of RO*TEL Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies.
- One small packet of Velveeta.
- One cup of shredded cheese (Mexican or Monterey Jack preferably).
- A handful of French’s French Fried Onions.
- As much pasta as you think you can eat.
- Step One: Cook the pasta! You aren’t an idiot, you know how to cook pasta. Its simple, boil water, add pasta, stir, check on it once in awhile, cook it until its the the tenderness you want it to be.
- Step Two: Combine the chicken, Rotel, Velveeta, and half the cheese. Stir it all up nice and good.
- Step Three: Mix the cheesy chicken mixture into the pasta. Stir it well.
- Step Four: Dump the rest of the shredded cheese on the top of the mixed up stuff. Throw it in the microwave or oven, depending on your set up.
- Step Five: When the cheese on top is melted and good, take it out of the oven or microwave, put in serving dishes, and sprinkle some french fried onions on top.
- Step Six: Eat and enjoy! Its that easy, really.
So that’s all there is to it. I find myself mixing foods together and making new meals all the time depending on what we have available. We get to the store about once a week or even less, and so we commonly run out of some items and have to improvise. This was definitely an improvisation that worked out.
I’m also going to have to start taking photos of the actual foods I’m creating. It would probably look a lot better on the blog if i had real photos, not just the stock images. Good luck and enjoy cooking!